Toolkit 1 Submission - Maya

Maya work
Favourite piece
This was not one of the tasks from any lesson, this image was an attempt at building, rigging and posing a creature from an orthograph I found online. 
It was taken from google images, back searching shows that it was from slide 8 of https://www.slideshare.net/goheechoo/how-to-draw-robot. It was just labelled 'Orthographic Projection for Creature and Robot Goh Ee Choo'.

Maya in general has been rather nice to use, I like being able to build.
Getting my head around the program to start with was a little strange as the buttons were different than what I was used to.
Having this Lockdown in place and no way to actually use Maya or build things has shown me I adore building creatures, I can't wait to get back into uni so I can start using Maya again.

Comments