Back into drawing

 Getting back into the swing of things before work starts back up again.


A few notes
I have been unable to model and that has been so frustrating, I'm looking forward to being able to get back at the uni computers to start work as soon as I can.
I have been drawing just not been posting it, I have participated in artfight which was fun.
The site is a user only so if you cant open this link I'll have a little collage at the end of this post 


I realised this morning I hadn't done anything like life/reference drawing since May 2nd, so I decided that it be best to start that again using online resources.


I have found this one called SketchDaily which gives a few options but appears to have different body types, which is good.

So using SketchDaily I have done some drawings.

These were 1-minute sessions



and this was the first set, which I had done to random times, to try and get back into drawing the body from references and to a time limit.
I'm not that proud of these as it was getting back into it, but was a good start I think.
each one that I was aware of the time I left a little note next to it of the minutes:seconds if possible.

A quick collage made online with the pieces I did for Artfight.
Note that I don't own the characters in the pieces, some were made fast, some experimental and some I sat here for hours working on.



Comments

Post a Comment