What If Metropolis • Statue 1

The statue is the 'Hero' prop
but also the one I shall have the most trouble with.
I don't want to use too many polys as it will take forever to render but I also don't want to get textures like old school games.

With sims 2 and 3 people Modded it with more detailed textures to cover up the low poly mesh.
Image result for sims 3
Sims maid comparisons 
Sims 3 skin mod
A time when I used to play the sims I would add interesting textures, unfortunately none I had made by hand, but it made me aware of how a texture can effect the appearance of something.

Comments

  1. These drawings look really good and I think you’re thinking along the right lines. Also remember it’s a still image so there are some cheats you can use. I would maybe talk this one through with Simon as I’m sure he will have some ideas of short cuts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have some Ideas on the shortcuts the main thing I think I will struggle with is the statue, so at the moment it is my main focus.
      It is also the 'hero' of the scene so it will be good to get this made first.

      Delete

Post a Comment