Art Jam • Ink creations

 

My Favorite
Creating characters/creatures out of random shapes.
I had a mixed approach to this, as when I just closed my eyes to draw a shape I'd end up with a bean, I also had the unfortunate accident of deleting like 5 of them and having to redo them.

I've been using the art jam sessions as a way to try and get over a fear
well a few fears
the first being talking, I don't talk much in lessons so I try to talk and have fun in these sessions, which is fun but afterwards I feel utterly exhausted from it.
The second is to try not to be afraid to make mistakes, leave in the accidents, and try to work with them.
I find that I struggle to be loose with drawing. I always want to get somewhere end up with something I'd be happy to show someone, especially with things I get invested in, I'll end up adding to them and adding to them.
I had to pull myself away to stop myself adding too much to the two I really liked from this bunch.
I kinda wanted to colour them and make them look painterly.

Comments