Blue means Sharks • Frame rate fix

 I realised I'd made a mistake, I thought I was working at 24fps but in reality, it was 30fps.
So my notes were a little off, the numbers in my last post were for 30fps.
When I realised this I thought, there's no given fps given for this project, so I could continue with 30fps, I just need to remember that it's not 24fps.

The mistake was made when converting files in after effects for the animatic, my composition timing was set to default and not altered.
Putting it back together with the adjusted fps, and exported it again.

so the amended frames
Frames                                  Action
1, 31, 53, 77, 107                  leaning over the toilet
140, 164, 172, 181, 192       turn
192, 223, 244                        yelling and crouching

1  - 281                                  Length

Comments