Blue means Sharks • Scene set up

Today I focused on the scene set-up, it was a relatively quick task.
I needed to quickly model a toilet and put in the ground, so far there are no lights and the camera is temporary.
I coloured Mooms eyes in purple as a reference to the colour of the puppet in the original, I might properly colour pick the colour from the video to make it more acurate.

I was also made aware today that I can use a few cameras, but no fancy movements.
As I've planned out my motions with one almost straight on camera, I think I'm going to work on it like that and add other angles in later, as I'll be able to see possible camera angles better.

I have also decided to block in the body motions first, then add the Lip sync.
So taking the frames from my animatic means I should have poses at the following frames;

Frames                                  Action
1, 38, 66, 96, 133                  leaning over the toilet
174, 204, 214,  226, 239       turn
239, 278, 304                        yelling and crouching
1  - 352                                  Length

The turn may be too long in practice as it is 65 frames, to know for certain I will need to animate this part, its a problem that if it comes up will need a little adjustment to timings but should be easy enough fix.

Comments