Premise • Sleeping Animatic V.1

An introduction to the creature - chubby squid

It is asleep in the foreground, framed on a third so we have an environmental view too.

The narrator introduces the creature, saying about how it is amphibious and this humid environment is perfect for it.

whilst this one sleeps in the foreground, in the background one appears out of nowhere, bounces and splashes into the water.

I took my ideas into animate to get an idea.
Firstly mapping out the breathing and rough tree placement.

maybe a bigger gap between the breaths is needed
but to move on from here is to just have this loop and animate the background character.

I realized my idea of it just plopping down and it not resurfacing may look a bit violent, so instead I want it to fall, bounce, splash and then swim up to the sleeping one.


The vocals will just speak of the location and how this creature thrives in it, ignoring the one in the background.

Comments