Premise • An idea of what will link the creatures

 

A possible scale
A few more sketches but I have decided that I want my creatures to be Amphibious, like a frog.
so each creature will need adjusting to suit both land and water.

Each have a slight idea to them so far

1 - Already frog-like with long slothlike arms, its possible that this one can jump high and climb using only its front arms, making it possible to place large climbable formations in the world.

2 - A form of bug, this will mainly be in the air, a parasitic lifeform.

3 - The chubby squid thing, this is the basis, most likely the main focus or the first focus.
I may make it match the size of 4.

4 - A larger form of the chubby squid, but with adjustments, possible relative of the species.

5 - I already squished this down but a harmless-looking creature with 'plants' on its back, the plants though are like tentacles and pull creatures into the hole they appear to grow from as this is how this creature hunts and feeds.
Mainly underwater but like a turtle can move on land.

6 - A predatory creature, based on a frog, with multiple eyes to detect movement easier, its heavy structure is likely to cause it to be slow.

7 - Three mouths but only the bottom is the actual mouth, I'm adjusting this to have a sleep mode where all are closed, awake opens one, hunting opens another with eyes more adjusted for hunting, and the last for eating.

8 - A blob, likely to just a bottom feeder, unlikely to have any form of life on land.

9 - wow.
this creature may be a simple thing to appear, it may not but as I like its goofy design I'd like to keep him in here somewhere


I plan to draw these nine a couple more times to get a more refined shape to them.




Comments