Minor • End of Week 1 Progress

 So far my plan seems to be going smoothly, but it is always surprising how fast a week can pass.

As planned I've been wrapping up premise in the form of putting it my making of, I've written a little about it and have been working on drawing the designs from memory, the reason for this is to see what parts were most memorable of each design.

This task may be simple, but it seemed like a good starting point, whilst doing this I was considering what creatures seemed to be included in the designs, to allow for some studies of those creatures as they are in the real world, this may affect the designs.

All work so far is in this book, the colour of the pages is no longer black but I question it in regards to readability, so I will leave it for now.
Its a gradient with photoshops crystalise filter, so recreating it wouldn't be difficult if I needed to change it.

A slight hitch in my plan is my current mental state, I'm having a couple of lows, which I hope will pass, but makes it difficult to find the motivation to do anything.

Week 1 - Wrapping up the Premise work and starting redesigns
Week 2 - Starting to finalise the redesigns
Week 3 - Start modelling the Chubby squid
Week 4 - Modelling, texturing, rigging and experiments for this design
Week 5 - Start modelling the Strider
Week 6 - Modelling, texturing, rigging and experiments for this design
Week 7 - Start modelling the Multi mouth
Week 8 - Modelling, texturing, rigging and experiments for this design
Week 9 - Start modelling the 4th character
Week 10 - Modelling, texturing, rigging and experiments for this design
Week 11 - Focus on animation and rendering
Week 12 - Finish up and polish

Comments