Minor • Week 2 Plan

This week is a continuation of last week, adding more research into the mix too.

Strider's memory drawing, There was two as one was going as I was and the other was setting the legs to bone colour. I'm not certain about the shell but the rest of the body I like, even the tusks which are new to the design over the last one.
 

The Leafeel seems similar in design, but I found the overlay I used to shade the drawing interesting as well, as the species are camouflaged, maybe this is a colour variation.
A little research on this has begun in the case of how colour changing works for Chameleons and Cephalopods.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioblgpA5eTo
https://youtu.be/eS-USrwuUfA


I still need to draw the Froth and Turtle from memory, which I will try to do today, so I can focus on the research part, this will require a page of drawing from sources, like a master study or life drawing.
it would be useful to go to an aquarium but I don't think I have the resources to go.

This is still going according to plan but I may give myself an extra week/half a week on the designs.

Week 1 - Wrapping up the Premise work and starting redesigns
> Week 2 - Starting to finalise the redesigns
Week 3 - Start modelling the Chubby squid
Week 4 - Modelling, texturing, rigging and experiments for this design
Week 5 - Start modelling the Strider
Week 6 - Modelling, texturing, rigging and experiments for this design
Week 7 - Start modelling the Multi mouth
Week 8 - Modelling, texturing, rigging and experiments for this design
Week 9 - Start modelling the 4th character
Week 10 - Modelling, texturing, rigging and experiments for this design
Week 11 - Focus on animation and rendering
Week 12 - Finish up and polish

Comments