Minor • End of Week 4 Progress

I'll admit I'm not sitting where I want to with this project, but I think I'm still keeping a good pace.

I didn't get what I wanted planned done, the Squids rig is not done but I know what I plan to do for it and know how to do it.


Squash and stretch and Nhair will be used in my rig, I believe this creatures rig will be the most complex and need the most learning rigging for.
I did not make the following models but I used them in tutorials

My model has its textures, I may go back in and alternate some of the roughness and maybe emission strength but I'm happy with how he's coming along.




Not much has been changed in the making of, so instead of its usual embed, I will include pictures of the pages that I've added, they will most likely change.




Earlier form test rig

Week 1 - Wrapping up the Premise work and starting redesigns
Week 2 - Starting to finalise the redesigns
Week 3 - Start modelling the Chubby squid

Week 4 - Modelling, texturing, rigging and experiments for this design
Week 5 - Start modelling the Strider
Week 6 - Modelling, texturing, rigging and experiments for this design
Week 7 - Start modelling the 3rd character
Week 8 - Modelling, texturing, rigging and experiments for this design
Week 9 - Start modelling the 4th character
Week 10 - Modelling, texturing, rigging and experiments for this design
Week 11 - Focus on animation and rendering
Week 12 - Finish up and polish

Comments