Minor • Week 3 Plan

 This week I plan to spend the first half on research with a trip to the Aquarium with a camera and sketchbook included in that research.

I plan to have started the process of modelling by the end of the week, meaning that I will also have an orthograph finished by that time too.


The previous attempt at modelling the chubby squid had a few flaws.
The tentacles were not connected, no interior of the mouth was made.
The model sheet was okay but not the best, I split the little details into different parts of the sheet.

I do like having it organised like this as I had each part split as its own sheet and modelled in parts, it kinda reminds me of a plushie sheet, where you need to cut the fabric into certain shapes.
I need to make 2 variations, one in parts and one all together.

Week 1 - Wrapping up the Premise work and starting redesigns
Week 2 - Starting to finalise the redesigns
>Week 3 - Start modelling the Chubby squid
Week 4 - Modelling, texturing, rigging and experiments for this design
Week 5 - Start modelling the Strider
Week 6 - Modelling, texturing, rigging and experiments for this design
Week 7 - Start modelling the 3rd character
Week 8 - Modelling, texturing, rigging and experiments for this design
Week 9 - Start modelling the 4th character
Week 10 - Modelling, texturing, rigging and experiments for this design
Week 11 - Focus on animation and rendering
Week 12 - Finish up and polish

Comments