Premise • Lasso tool creatures

 Another go at random shape creatures, I deleted a few by accident but the five above are the ones I think came out best.
The middle one is my favourite so far, I can imagine it as a large creature that's fur is used for soft rugs.
The bottom left one seems like a pin cushion but to get to that would need softening up, and the bottom right seems penguin-like.
10 shaped created with the lasso tool, the bottom right one I used liquify to distort it more to try and see something better.
I need to do this a lot more as I was using the tool slowly something like a scorpion came to mind.
I also came across the idea of just using a low opacity brush and just draw like a stream of consciousness and see what I end up with and see if it can slowly evolve into a creature.

Comments