Premise • All Stage 1 Favorites So Far

Taking the images from the earlier batches of creature creation, each post had a few favourites. 


Variation links
A sixth was planned being stacking silhouettes but I mixed this with the kitbash one.

Getting started with steps 3 and 4 of my line of development, I need to go through pick a few and try to make more details and a reason for their existence.

The following 8 of the 19, I think have some potential, but I also like them a lot.

A few have come into a sort of story, even if it's only temporary and shot at the moment and will need further depth and research.

This one is a chubby little squid thing,
5 visible legs, 4 whispy parts to the head, and its body is very rounded.

It appears rather friendly but also like it could be very sticky to touch.
Possibly aquatic.

I can see this creature burping bubbles when it's happy.
This one reminded me of a cat, but also a grim reaper kind with a list of reapable souls.

A possible pet of the grim reaper seen only by those near death.
3 visible eyes, no visible mouth from this angle

It appears rather cat-like but furless, this could be due to its pose.

I'd imagine this one has a rubbery skin.
TV squid, all I can call this one so far until I have a better name.

I imagine this creature has a form of tentacle legs, that combine to appear like the bottom of a table and its eyes retract, allowing it to appear like a tv.

Much like the Mimic from D&D, but only appearing as a TV.

The monster of why you shouldn't be glued to the television.
I can imagine it as a large creature that's fur is used for soft rugs.

Its cyclops eye and 4 ears, making its hearing more sensitive, but vision terrible.

The 'teeth' being a possible farce, making it look aggressive but its actually a big softie, that wants cuddles. I may need to adjust the face.

A walrus looking creature.

With only the arm flippers and giant tusks more like a mammoth than a walrus' straight down tusks.

Other than appearing like a mammoth walrus with four eyes I have no purpose for the existence of this creature other than king/alpha walrus.
Whilst looking through a sketchbook I found this creature, its got handlike front feet, thin skeletal arms and little T-rex arms lower on its ribcage.

It appears to have 6 eyes and a very furry back, I imagine its fur to be super soft much like the cyclops creature earlier on, or it's spikey and coarse.
If I keep both creatures I might make this one coarse to keep a variation.
This Flowery Feline got a little more than the others, she's got a rough colour scheme to her now.

This one I imagine would help those lonely gardeners feel a little less lonely in their gardens.

The main inspiration for her is my uncle.
He's a lonely man (especially with lockdown) and he enjoys gardening.
This inspiration is probably the reason why I like her design so much too.


To move on from here I need to draw each creature again in a few different poses, also drawing the full body of one or two of them as it's only their heads, going through these 8 at least and maybe a few more from my favourites or even a few more tests.
I also need to solidify their reason for existence, some may not be more than just they're here to help make you feel less lonely, little companions.

I think I'll also need to set up a few questions that should be answered for each creature, like if they're nocturnal, what they eat, and preferred temperatures.

Comments