Maya • Moom Weight Lift

 I realised I hadn't properly finished this task, but I was also not happy with how I had left it,
it was still very jumpy, and the hands were not sorted to match, so I spent some time redoing this task to a better standard, and starting with a little more understanding of what to do.

So rereading the important keys
we have the given keyframes 180, 184, 189, 193, 197, 201, 205, 208, 211.

180, 201, 211 being the extremes key poses
197 and 205 being the in-between poses
184, 189, 193, 208 being breakdown poses

This is a rough dope sheet to work from.
from these, I made poses with staggered effect and then I smoothed this out

Unlike the first time I did this task, I attached the barbell first, I found this a little more useful to place the hands in a better place whilst laying out the first-hand placements, before further refinement.
I also had a brief look at the face to make him look more alive.

When Rendering I kept getting Errors in the Output window, but I don't know what they meaned other than one skipped frame in the Stepped version of the render.
I also had a few rendering errors where I rendered twice and it glitched out, leaving the old render but not saving the new one, this is showing the importance of multiple renders and checking the rendered files whilst rendering.

Comments