Jetpack Jones • Body Tutorials 5 and 6

  These last two video tutorials consist on finishing the upper half of the model, with the hands and attaching the head.

'Finalised' model
Ao and Lambert
WireFrames
Close-Ups
With this model I think the boots are a little too curved they look a little strange and I need a little more practice with the hands.
I kept getting this visual glitch where my geometry messed up, I'm not sure what was causing it, but when I switched between unsmoothed and smoothed mode with the 1 and 3 keys it fixed itself, so I can only assume its a visual glitch, but I only got it on the hands.


I know this like the back of my hand

Whilst going through the tutorials for making the hand, I found it easier to make notes by drawing on my own hand, specifically the back.
This helped me see what I needed to do later and roughly where edge loops go.
I have altered this image a little but not the lines.

Comments