Invisible cities • Influence Maps

Moriana
This city has taken a more Deep Sea aesthetic in my head.
Deep colors and the contrasting light.

The bioluminescence of sea creatures is an interesting thing to look into.
___________________________________________________
Armilla has always had a Steampunk aesthetic to me.
The pipes, the coloration.
I was thinking bronzes and different browns.

___________________________________________________
Baucis
The problem I had with this one is I ran out of steam looking up inspirations.

houses with legs was an obvious route but I wasn't sure what else to focus on.

Working on these maps has cut my thoughts down from 3 to 2.
I am hoping these further thumbnails will help me cut down to the final city, the one I want to stay working with.

As I was working on these maps I just saved them to pinterest which I think alone is a better way to show these off

Comments