Maya Workshop • Lego

A lesson of building lego bricks and using snap tools.


This was a lot more interesting than the building blocks, but I managed to crash maya twice which is further proof of constant saving

The bricks needed their edges beveled and smoothed visually
The following image are some of the blocks I had created, I did not create 3 blocks the wheels, the connector and the round one.
Smooth with wire-frame
Smooth
Flat with both wire and normal views

We were then instructed to build a car, which the blocks which we were creating and have been given.
The first Car
'The first car with wire-frame

I believe that in the next given lesson we will texture this car, I also believe that at some point we will be animating this car.

Lego although it is simple is the best way to get our heads around this complex software, although I do wish we were going through it faster.

Comments